I bought this foundation a couple of months a go as my cutie of a friend Hannah told me about it and her skin always looks beautiful so I thought I'd try it!
It's as good as it says, it gives 100% coverage and completely wipes out spots and marks on the skin, but obviously it works better if you use concealer over anything you really want to cover! It's great if you want long lasting coverage i wear this most days and it last all day until i take my make up off, obviously, which means it lasts around 7-8hours, but i'm pretty sure it could last longer!
It's very good value for money, I think I bought this from Tesco for around £5.00, which is great, but you can get it from any high street store I'm sure. Ive got this in colour 103 True Ivory, but obviously whichever colour best fits you. As it's one of Rimmel's newer foundations I don't think it's very well known, but I'm sure it soon will be a must buy for people who want good value for money! I usually just apply this to my face with a foundation brush, but I'm however you want to apply is fine, it will work just as well!
Honestly, if your looking for a new foundation I really do recommend this,
It's as good as it says, it gives 100% coverage and completely wipes out spots and marks on the skin, but obviously it works better if you use concealer over anything you really want to cover! It's great if you want long lasting coverage i wear this most days and it last all day until i take my make up off, obviously, which means it lasts around 7-8hours, but i'm pretty sure it could last longer!
It's very good value for money, I think I bought this from Tesco for around £5.00, which is great, but you can get it from any high street store I'm sure. Ive got this in colour 103 True Ivory, but obviously whichever colour best fits you. As it's one of Rimmel's newer foundations I don't think it's very well known, but I'm sure it soon will be a must buy for people who want good value for money! I usually just apply this to my face with a foundation brush, but I'm however you want to apply is fine, it will work just as well!
Honestly, if your looking for a new foundation I really do recommend this,
Goodbyeeeee, Sophie X


No comments:
Post a Comment